Friday, October 8, 2010

Progression of Stuff

Hello everybody! Sorry for the long absence. Dad's been really distracted, so now I'm probably going to post more than he is. Since we've been busy here is a brief summary of what we've been up to.
  • Miles turned twelve! Here he is with his birthday present, geddit?
  • Miles also was ordained a deacon today.
I've been taking clarinet lessons, and Dad is starting to!

Most importantly we've been taking care of this cutie. Hmm... does he seem familiar to you?


Yep, it's Nigel! He is four months old today. He's ultra cute, but unbelievably barfy.

So that is the main summary of every thing. Hopefully we'll update more often. Until next time!

4 comments:

Ruthie said...

Good to have you all back! I've missed your updates. I haven't seen a photo of Nigel since he was born. What a handsome little man! I heard he did a good barf number on Saffy!

Ruthie said...

Sorry Miles! I meant to wish you a happy birthday too, and congrats on becoming a Deacon!

Salena Ashton said...

Clarinet lessons?!?! That is so cool you guys!

Connie Canfield said...

I miss everyone. Nigel is growing to fast. He needs to stop growing at least until I get to see him in January. :(