Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Song 2008

The Family Thanksgiving Song 2008



Love to eat turkey
Love to eat turkey

Love to eat turkey
'Cause it's good
Love to eat turkey
Like a good boy should

'Cause it's turkey to eat
So good

Turkey for me
Turkey for you
Let's eat the turkey
In my big brown shoe

Papa's favorite is
The pecan pie
If you eat in under 10 minutes
You'll make mom cry

Singing without Clair
Makes me feel like a dope
As long as it's not on
YouTube then there still is hope

James thinks he's the best fisherman
In the bay
But Brooke can catch more salmon
Than him any day

Turkey lurkey doo and
Turkey lurkey dap
I eat that turkey Then I take a nap

Thanksgiving is a special night
All the sisters used to say Dynomite
That's right
Turkey is much better than
The french fried frogs
Dad has been banned from
Ever stepping on logs

Turkey for boys
Turkey for girls
Ruthie has the cutest
Babies in the world

Michel's little students
think that she's the best
That is until she gave them all
That really hard test

After all the eatin'
We will take a little nappy
When Clair is a Dr.
He will be so happy

Connie is the queen
At the Barnes and Noble
Without her all their special events
Would all be reduced to rubble

Turkey for me
Turkey for you
Joy is still cuter
Than her boss tattoo

Me and Carrie's back pain
Can really hurt
But we still really rocked out
At The Police concert

Gobble gobble goo and
Gobble gobble gickel
I wish turkey
Only cost a nickel

Oh I love turkey on Thanksgiving
Happy Thanksgiving to my family!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

THANK YOU!!! You made my Thanksgiving!

Love,
Carri

Unknown said...

Truly fantastic. It was difficult keeping my laughter soft enough not to wake up the girls. Thanks for keeping the tradition alive you make us all proud!

Salena Ashton said...

That was wonderful!!! The kids and I played it four times in a row. We especially loved the french fried frogs phrase.

Encore!