Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New camera and Chinese food

I got an early Christmas present today; a new camera! We ordered a Canon PowerShot SX10. All I can say that it is fabulous! I still haven't got the hang of all the features, but so far it has performed admirably. I'm especially impressed with how well it's done indoors at night with bad lighting.

Our intrepid intelligent instructor
My evil twin; aka 'skinface'


Our reluctant blossoming math genius

Our future video game designer


Mr. publicly taciturn privately loquacious
Shirley Temple has nothing on Saffron

Melinda went with her parents and most of her siblings to the temple this evening while I stayed home with the kids. They dropped by after with Chinese food and we had a little impromptu party.

Wendy and Arden
Karen, Kevin and Lisette

Colorful Brian, Dejah, and Saffron Ian, Scott, and Miles play Blokus
Lisette and Marsha

2 comments:

Lisette said...

\quote\ Our reluctant blossoming math genius \end quote\
That is so not true

Melinda said...

Yes, it is true! Don't let Lisette fool you.