Monday, February 2, 2009

Disneyland morning - day one

We started the day in Critter Country at The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Saffy loved it. I think she went on it three times since she didn’t want to go on Splash Mountain.

IMG_0825

Yea! We found Tigger!

IMG_0856

Saffy loved Winnie the Pooh. She gave him a great big hug!

IMG_0860

We all got wet on Splash Mountain.

IMG_0827

IMG_0850

Tarzan’s Treehouse was a lot of fun.

IMG_4739

We braved the perils of Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Eye.


IMG_4743

We all sang with the birds in the Enchanted Tiki Room.

IMG_0887

Big Thunder Mountain is still Lisette’s favorite ride.

IMG_0868

I never miss Billy Hill and the Hillbillies; they’re hilarious.

IMG_0901

We enjoyed riding around the Rivers of America on the Mark Twain riverboat.

IMG_0910

We had a big morning so we headed back to the hotel for a rest. More to come…

2 comments:

Amy W said...

I LOVE the tiki room. We always make it a point to go and sing along. Looks so fun. I wish I could go back again soon.

RhubarbLady said...

I'm with Saffy, just stick with Winnie the Pooh and skip Splash Mountain. It's so fun to see all the pictures.