Saturday, November 3, 2007

Sunny Saturday

Last night Melinda and I discussed what we should do today. We came to a great consensus - nothing! Nothing but laying about and reading books. That's a great plan for a Saturday in my book. It didn't hurt that it was a beautiful crisp fall day with the warm sun pouring in the front windows.

We did do a few other things though:
  • Saffron helped me dig out the Cana lillies and throw some blackened tomato plants in the trash
  • Ian helped me winterize the swamp cooler
  • Lisette bravely did all the dishes (about 3 sink fulls)
  • Miles helped Melinda do the shopping at Harmons
  • Miles read some of Harry Potter 7 and Lisette is reading Harry Potter 6 again
  • Melinda researched the K-12 homeschool program and I read some of Melinda's books
Tomorrow is Fast Sunday. Our family is doing a special fast for Clair and Stacey's baby. They found a tumor on it's spine during an ultrasound. They are all in our prayers.

No comments: