Friday, December 7, 2007

Lisette's Day

Eleven years ago Melinda and I went to our first ward Christmas party as a married couple. It was a brunch party; we ate breakfast burritos. It was a Saturday and the last day of the work week for me; I worked swing shift doing technical support from 2:00 to 11:00. After the party we went for a walk and Melinda had a couple of small contractions. She thought maybe I should go to work, but I felt it was a good excuse to stay home.


At 11:01 that night, little Lisette was born. I remember holding her and telling Melinda, "she's perfect!" It was so exciting having a little baby! We loved her so much! It's hard to believe that she's already eleven years old.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Lisette,
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WERE SO GLAD YOU CAME!
I hope you had a great Birthday!
-Eric, awesome blog...awesome pictures! What type of Camera do you use?
Tell your Familia Hello!

Emily said...

Lisette- Happy, Happy Birthday were so glad you came.....Happy Birthday!
-Eric, Great Blog, Awesome Pictures! I'll be checking in often!
Tell your Familia hello.