Monday, December 31, 2007

Looking on back on 2007

Two thousand and seven is almost over, so it's time for one last post this year. Here a few photo reminders of the first few minutes of this year.




Lisette is rapidly becoming a young woman with her own interests and views. Miles has become a good skateboarder and a very good skier (even though I can't see his ears anymore.) Ian is growing up so much, but is still very sweet and he will loyally do things with me even if they're boring. Saffron is turning out to have a very strong personality, but a very loving one. My children have grown so much this year. They are such a joy to me; I can't imagine ever not having them.

So here are my goals in respect to my children for the new year:
  1. Be more patient
  2. Read more with them
  3. Play more with them
  4. Remember what it was like to be their age
Here are my goals to become a better person for them:
  1. Read the scriptures more often
  2. Find more purpose in prayer
  3. Take better care of myself (sleep, exercise, healthy diet)
Happy New Years everyone.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

It is fun to see the new year pictures from last year!