Sunday, October 28, 2007

Lifesavers

We are still all a little sick at our house, but we're getting better. We now to the coughing stage, but not so stuffed up. Hopefully by Wednesday will be back to 100%. I got to take a nap both Saturday and Sunday, so that was a good thing.

On Saturday Kevin called me waking me up from my nap. I was pretty groggy so I couldn't quite figure out what was going on. He asked me if I had any lifesavers. The conversation went like this.

Kevin: Do you guys have any lifesavers?
Me: No.
Kevin: Do you know where you can get them?
Me: The candy isle in the grocery store.
Kevin: How much do they cost?
Me: I think they're under $2.
Kevin: Wow.
Me: ???
Kevin: But I think I want a cool one that flips open? Do they have those?
Me: Wait what are you talking about? Did you say lifesavers or Light Sabers?
Kevin: Light Sabers.
Me: Oh, that makes more sense. Yes we have light sabers.

No comments: