Sunday, September 30, 2007

Miles is Nine!

Happy Birthday Miles! We celebrated Miles' birthday today. It's hard to believe we've had him for nine years now. I remember when he was a cute little baby in the NICU with 4 tubes sticking out of him and he was barely strong enough to drink. He's come a long way. We are so glad to have Miles in our family, we love him very much.


After church I asked Miles what kind of cake he wanted and he said, "Boston Cream Pie!" Melinda was out visiting teaching, so I started to make the sponge cake. Of course I selected the hardest recipe out of the book, so I let Melinda finish when she came home and I took a nap.


Marsha gave him a cool foam helicopter that flies really high, and a croquet set (which he's always wanted.) Grandma and Grandpa gave him a Lego Star Wars kit, which he really liked, too. Miles wants us to give him a season ski pass to Brighton, so that will get me up on the slopes this year, too.

No comments: